The Hubb, located in the heart of Douglas first opened its doors in May 2019 and since then has grown not just as a serviced office space but as a community.
The Hubb is a family, a network and a place to do business and progress through connecting entrepreneurs, corporates and investors, and many other small and large businesses alike. We are Manx based, backing founders who are building the future.
In our vibrant community of Hubb’rs, we offer several services from coworking, flexible membership, private office space, meeting rooms, venue space for industry events, and excellent networking opportunities.
- Central location in Douglas
- Coworking and Private offices
- Printing facilities
- Individual design to support different working patterns
- Breakout areas, kitchenettes and vibrant quiet pods for chill-out times or perfect for an informal catch up with clients.
- Event spaces
- High-speed WiFi throughout community areas and dedicated secure fibre technology to the offices.
- Open 9-5pm Monday to Friday, with our offices having 24/7 secure access.
- A dedicated office support team; reception, cleaning, maintenance and security.
- Ability to flex and grow with your business.
- COVID 19 secure
- Connection to a network of members and businesses to inspire personal and professional growth.
Each one of our team makes sure that member companies and their guests feel well taken care of and
at home. From our sign up, to move in, to day to day experience they make sure the process is
smooth and easy.
The Hubb is located on Victoria Street in the heart of Douglas. Situated perfectly surrounded by bars,
coffees shops, banks and shops it is the perfect office location. There are two government parking
sites within a 5-minute walk from the office with disk parking in the surrounding streets.